Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back from Hiatus

I'm going to start posting again. Daily if possible. Though that's probably too ambitious.

I'm currently working on a show about Vampires, and I've learned that they don't only feed on blood. There are also "psychic" vampires who take energy. Hmm. Explains a lot about crazy mood swings and lethargy: from now on I'll blame it on the vampires. 

I came up with a 5-year-plan the other day while walking home.  It involves two major trips, one of which will be here. The other will hopefully involve something like this

4 comments:

thistle said...

where was that second picture taken. i need to go there

Brian Mahon said...

what about the baby?

GoodGoodman said...

The picture's in New Zealand. And I forgot to mention, I want a baby.

Mr.Devlin said...

a panda baby?!!!!!!!