Thursday, July 26, 2007

Socially awkward

Why are people so fickle about social networking sites? Now I have to get a dern facebook account, just so I can look at photos that are only posted on facebook. And so I can relate to people who only talk about facebook now. I've already fired friendster, myspace is becoming obsolete, I signed up for LinkedIn and dodgeball and have long forgotten them, flixster is breaking down my door and meetup.com won't friggin leave me alone. I'm sure there's a whole host of other sites I don't even know about that are chock full of profiles and personal manifestos just waiting for me to link to them.

What's coming next? Vinnie, any thoughts? It better be worth switching to cause I'm kinda sick of filling out my favortie artists, books and movies.

2 comments:

jellyfish said...

uh this a test......
doooooooooooooooo
.............
this is only a test

GoodGoodman said...

NOTE: I now like facebook. I forgot to mention, I am also fickle.