Friday, August 3, 2007

Last day at work/cringe

I wont be digitizing or rendering for quite some time. If all goes smoothly, that is. I can now concentrate on Harry Potter, travel reading, buying things for my trip (which I think is super fun) and maybe a trip or two to the beach.

A couple nights ago I read some old diary entries at Cringe night. It was pretty sweet to get up in front of the crowd alone and embarass myself. I'd like to do it again. After the readings I even had people coming up to me to say how good I was. To which I wanted to reply, "thank the 16-year-old me," but didn't. Never thought I'd be thanking her for much of anything. Actually would have traded being more well-adjusted and happy for some of those humorous entries...

I'm leaving for Peru on the 10th. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

If this doesn't suggest it's time for you to do stand-up, nothing does. Definitely something to pursue after Peru (and that even rhymes!).