Thursday, August 9, 2007

Un Viaje Mysterioso + Deathly Hallows SPOILER ALERT

Finished Harry Potter, and if I weren't too busy packing to go to Peru, I'd be all over the blogs to find out what the experts had to say. I thought it ended satisfyingly, if a little too neatly. She brought H back just to keep the kiddies happy, but I think he could have also been very happy in the afterlife with his loved ones, while his still-living cohorts (Neville at the helm!) finished off the mission. In any case, I was still devouring every word with ferver, so thanks, JK. When I have a bit more time, if I have a bit more time, I could go into more detail. Not that the series really warrants an in-depth analysis; it's mostly just good fun. Mmmm...Butterbeer.

I will be in Peru until September 1st, and will try to keep up writing there, depending on computer access. I assume it will be plentiful. Keep up those comments! They are my lifeblood...the Horcruxes to my Voldemort. Oy.

No comments: